We'd like to hear from you!
Email us at

dallen.ricks@marquette.edu
or
thericksfam@gmail.com

25 November 2007

Happy Birthday Brycen

Brycen had his 4th birthday on Nov. 11th, I cannot believe that he is already 4, time really does fly the next thing I know he will be on a mission :) He got to have 2 parties, one with his friends where they fed the ducks at a local park and then decorated cupcakes. And another on Sunday the 11th, it was his primary program and so both sets of his grandparents came to watch him. He preformed his part (I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ) exactly as he had practiced and he sang most of the songs, or at least hummed them while winking or giving a thumbs up to a member of the family. He is a cheese ball, but we love him anyway. Happy Birthday Brycen!!!






5 comments:

Erin Fanello said...

Hey Christin you page is way cute and so are your boys! I didn't know Brycen's birthday was on the Nov. 11th so is Austin's and my Uncle Jack's, in case you were wondering ;) anyway sounds like you had fun, he celebrates birthdays like me, as many parties as possible, I tell adam it should be a birthweek instead of birthday! They do grow up so fast, Noah is almost walking by himself and as fun as it is to walk him around everywhere, every minute its really starting to get tough to do anything around the house! But I know I should enjoy it because once he starts walking it will be like, "mom who?" Heather helped me make a blog the other day and so if you want to visit mine its thefanellos.blogspot.com I'm not very computer oriented but I'm learning! Talk to you soon, take care!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Hey cute birthday pics!! I can't believe our kids are 4!! Time is going so quick, I wish it would slow down a little bit. Sounds like he had a great birthday and did wonderful in the primary program!! Happy birthday Brycen!!! Maybe we will finally be able to get together over Christmas break!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

P.S. I can't believe how much he looks like Alex! Do you guys think so too or am I way out in left field???

Rachel Ure said...

super cute. love those kids

Jill said...

Hey, I found you through Shamae's blog and have had you on my friends list forever but have kept forgetting to comment to you so I'm finally getting it done...our blog is shannonandjill.blogspot.com. I cannot believe you have a 4 year old...time passes by fast..I remember coming to Rexburg and holding him as a baby 4 years ago..geez..Your boys are adorable! Hope you are doing well, love ya, Jill Marie