We'd like to hear from you!
Email us at

dallen.ricks@marquette.edu
or
thericksfam@gmail.com

13 May 2008

Becca's Jr. Miss

Here are some pictures from our trip down to see Becca compete in Jr. Miss
She did amazing and we all had a great time spending time as a family!




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh my! look at all those "jr. miss smiles"!!! You have such a fun family! I CANNOT believe that she is so grown up----that I've known you that long!!! I think the last time I saw your little sister . . . she was 10! I may be off (probably) but she was just a little girl! WEIRD! She looks so fabulous and you can tell from the smile on her face that she had a good time!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Those are great pictures!! Congrats Becca! Living on that Ure legacy!

Rachel Ure said...

thanks for posting these pictures. check out my blog for some cute sibling shots from the funeral!

Ashley said...

Becca looked so good! We are so excited for her. I also love the sister's picture...you guys are all so cute...I married into a good family :)

ricksdl said...

These pictures are so cute! Looks like you guys are having some great times. We are excited you have a blog so we can keep in better touch!

ricksdl said...

These pictures are so cute! Looks like you guys are having some great times. We are excited you have a blog so we can keep in better touch!

ricksdl said...

These pictures are so cute! Looks like you guys are having some great times. We are excited you have a blog so we can keep in better touch!