We'd like to hear from you!
Email us at

dallen.ricks@marquette.edu
or
thericksfam@gmail.com

14 November 2008

Taylie Jane Ricks Pictures

Taylie was born at 6:02pm on Nov 14th 2008 (Grandpa Garvin's Birthday)
She weighed 7lbs 4oz
and was 19 1/2 inches long
She has light brown hair and already likes to eat a lot!





Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Neika Boulter said...

OH What a beautiful baby girl! I love her name! She looks so healthy and happy! I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday! I hope all went well and CONGRATULATIONS!

Erin and Gregg said...

she's here! congradultaions she is so cute, although we wanted to see some pictures of her brown hair! I can't decide if she looks like rylan or brycen, my first impression was brycen, but then the next picture looked like rylan so who knows. We're excited to see her at thanksgiving, but until then post some more pictures!
love ya guys

leslie mae said...

YEA!!!! Contratulations!!!! You'll LOVE having some PINK in the house! She's beautiful!

The Cleverleys said...

congrats you guys! It is fun to see you blogging and pictures of your cute family. take care and enjoy having a girl, they are a lot of fun to dress up! ...tara

Rachel Chick said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for all of you! She is beautiful and I'm so excited to see her in person! Let us know when we can come up! - We'd love to visit and bring you a little something for Taylie. We were kind of thinking maybe tomorrow, but if that's too soon, that's alright. Talk to you soon and CONGRATS!!!

Pierce Family said...

What a cutie!!! And she is already wearing bows!!! =) Congrats you guys!

Camilla said...

OH Christin she is so adorable! Are you feeling good? It's so much fun having a girl, although I don't know what it's like to have a boy, but man I love having a girl. Congrats. Keep us posted with tons of pictures.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you. Our third is a great eater too and always has been. It's nice to not have to worry about them getting enough food:) That is so fun that you have a sweet little girl now. They are so much fun! You are going to love it. She is a cutie and looks like she fits perfect in your family.

JT42 said...

she is a cutie! hope you are feeling well, can't wait to see her...she is going to be one loved girl in your home :)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

CONGRATS!! I think she looks a lot like Rylan when he was a baby!!

Ashley said...

WOO HOO! She's beautiful! Congrats!

The Wright Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ricks Fam! She's beautiful and has a beautiful name! I love her little tongue poking out!