We'd like to hear from you!
Email us at

dallen.ricks@marquette.edu
or
thericksfam@gmail.com

12 February 2011

Family Fun

This is how Dallen studying for Boards on saturday goes at our house!












6 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

those are really funny. we LOVE doing this on our computer. it is the best way to get happy real quick. thanks for the valentine stickers. the kids thought htat they were crazy cool!

Pierce Family said...

HAHAHA! Eric has been studying for boards too and if he had that function on his computer I am sure he and Kinsley would be all over that!

Angela Cothran said...

What is the big deal, you all look completly normal? I wish you would take some funny pics and put them on here...and you don't even look pregnant. I want to see a CJ pregnant side shot, with baby Graham in the oven :)

Nels Chick said...

that's awesome! Good luck man! It's clear that you are prepared.

Erin said...

porter thought this was super freaky! LOVE IT

The Neads said...

haha.. we do that too on our computer.. haha.. How are you guys? Hope everything is going well.. Glad I found your blog.. What a cute family you guys have! Hope all is well!